Darlington Sustainability Event
June 2 - June 3
A fantastic opportunity to showcase your sustainability credentials to business and families.
Offering a platform to celebrate greener living with pop-up trade stands, outdoor producer stalls and interactive learning and engagement opportunities.
- Eco Businesses – information, sales and customer engagement to showcase your sustainable projects and services, energy saving and green initiatives, consultation, business to business and business to customer opportunities
- Talks and Presentations – a timetable of talks and discussion will be programmed
- Local Producer Stalls – foods produced by local artisans and farmers
- Not for Profit Organisations – interactive demonstrations, environmental information, local community groups, advise and support projects, charities and sustainability
- Health and Well-being – meditation, yoga and well-being workshops
- Craft and Artists – local artists and makers who create items using sustainable sources and traditional making techniques
- Large Promotional Outdoor Exhibition Spaces
- Sponsorship Opportunities